Updated: May 3, 2021
Our minds and physical self are constantly processing a million things going on in our lives. What food to eat, keeping track of how much water to drink vs other beverages. Or our thoughts and emotions. We are constantly deciding on many aspects of our lives and at times we can feel like were drowning. When you get to this point, its good to step back and take a micro break.
Seven tips on how to create a micro break for yourself, that will help reset your mindset
1) Listen to music and sing along
2) Walk in nature and be in the moment. "stay off your phone"
3) Technology break. Stay off your phone. Responding to a message in 15 minutes is ok. Your mindset will thank you and you will be more productive after the break.
5) Enjoy laughter alone or with company
6) Eat a well balanced nutritional meal, hormones and mood are highly effected by our stomach. No that's not just a salad :) Put that cucumber on your eyes for 10 minutes.
7) Take a yoga class either online or at your local gym. Tai Chi is another great activity to help take your mind off the world and allow yourself to be in the moment.
Detoxing your mind will help with mental health. Many of these tips are also getting you blood flowing and your body moving. The body, mind and soul are all connected and when you give yourself a micro break, you will feel 100% better and recharged to tackle anything in front of you.
Stay focused, stay consistent, stay in the moment...